If this website contains links to other owned by companies outside the WOC Labs Pte Limited, users view such sites at their own risk. WOC Labs Pte Limited is not responsible for, and has no control over, the content of such sites.
To the full extent permissible by law WOC Labs Pte Limited shall have no liability for any damage or loss (including, without limitation, financial loss, loss of profits, loss of business or any indirect or consequential loss), however it arises, resulting from the use of or inability to use this website or any material appearing on it or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the website or any such material.
Advertisers are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on World Of Chemicals complies with all relevant laws and regulations. World Of Chemicals will not take responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in advertising material.
It is understood that all postings, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or other materials ("content") provided by people transmitted through, or linked from the service, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated. More specifically, World Of Chemicals does not control and is not responsible for content made available by the provider.
Further World Of Chemicals does not make any representation or warranty regarding the completeness or authenticity of the information contained provided by the provider. Any kind of loss or damage or legal issues incurred as a result of the use of the content or ad material on the site as well as mailing services will be settled and handled by the provider itself. Content providers acknowledge that World Of Chemicals does not pre-screen or approve content, but that World Of Chemicals shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any content that is available via the service, if they violate any conditions or situations.
Conduct Of Content
Content providers agree not to provide content:
- that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way;
- that is pornographic or depicts a human being engaged in actual sexual conduct
- that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- that violates federal, state, or local equal employment opportunity laws, including but not limited to, stating in any advertisement for employment a preference or requirement based on race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.
- that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- that constitutes or contains "affiliate marketing," "link referral code," "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
- that advertises any illegal service or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by any applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by law.
Notification Of Claims Of Infringement Or Complaints
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify World Of Chemicals designated team for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement, at:
WOC labs pte lte
101A Upper Cross Street
#12-19 People's Park Centre
Singapore 058 358
Please provide us with the following notice:
- Identify the material on the World Of Chemicals site that your claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the website;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (1) the above information in your notice is accurate, and (2) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
World Of Chemicals will remove the infringing posting(s), subject to the digital media use and conditions guidelines.
We welcome your questions and comments on our policies. Send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org