The Dow Chemical Company has exciting job opportunities as Entry-Level Manufacturing Technician for manufacturing facility located in Auburn, MI.
The Auburn Site Manufacturing Technician positions are entry level working rotating shifts as part of a chemical manufacturing team.
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications, such as Word and Excel, and have the ability to learn new systems quickly.
• Communicate effectively across a diverse work group
• Follow procedures and practices to ensure a safe and efficient operation
• Maintain regular attendance and be able to work a rotating shift and overtime as required
• Perceive, identify, and respond to alarms
• Lift 50 lbs. or more
• Work at heights and in confined spaces,
• Wear appropriate personal protective equipment
• Work outdoors and in inclement weather.
• Must have a current, valid US driver’s license
• A minimum requirement for this U.S. based position is the ability to work legally in the United States. No visa sponsorship/support is available for this position, including for any type of U.S. permanent residency (green card) process.
Dow combines the power of science and technology to passionately innovate what is essential to human progress. The Company is driving innovations that extract value from the intersection of chemical, physical and biological sciences to help address many of the world's most challenging problems such as the need for clean water, clean energy generation and conservation, and increasing agricultural productivity. Dow's integrated, market-driven, industry-leading portfolio of specialty chemical, advanced materials, agrosciences and plastics businesses delivers a broad range of technology-based products and solutions.
Skills Required :
Chemical Analysis,Computer application skills(Excel and Word)),Communication skills in written and spoken English,Interpersonal skills
Work Experience :
Recruiter Email :
Website To Apply :