Senior R&D Application Scientist will Initiate, design and execute the development of new products and solutions for Agilent´s existing Automated Electrophoresis platforms. Together with the development team, validate and verify performance of new instrumentation for Automated Electrophoresis.
• Master´s Degree or preferably PhD in e.g. chemical engineering, biological engineering, biology, molecular biology, chemistry or biochemistry
• A minimum of 4-5 years of hands-on experience after highest degree in the Life Sciences and/or Analytical Chemistry field
• Knowledge and experience in statistical analysis and compression of large experimental data sets
• Experience in project management
• Experience in method development
• Preferable: knowledge of Product Life Cycle requirements and Quality Management systems
• Skills, capabilities and willingness to work in an international multidisciplinary team.
Agilent is a leader in life sciences, diagnostics and applied chemical markets. The company provides laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise, enabling customers to gain the insights they seek. Agilent’s expertise and trusted collaboration give them the highest confidence in solutions.
Skills Required :
Chemical Engineering,Chemical Analysis,Project management skills,Quality Assurance,Team Player
Work Experience :
Recruiter Email :
Website To Apply :