Ensures compliance with Arkema, Inc. company policies and procedures.
Ensures compliance with all applicable regulations and policies related to Safety and Environmental. Ensures compliance with departmental requirements.
- Good communications skills
- 4-6 years experience, B.S in Polymer Chemistry or related M.S preferred.
- Proficient in Statistical Analysis and Lean Six Sigma Training preferred
- Project management and demonstration of successful project implementation
- Experience in QC lab management or Quality department.
- Production experience in a chemical plant.
A global chemical company and France’s leading chemicals producer, Arkema is building the future of the chemical industry every day. Deploying a responsible, innovation-based approach, we produce state-of-the-art specialty chemicals that provide customers with practical solutions to such challenges as climate change, access to drinking water, the future of energy, fossil fuel preservation and the need for lighter materials.
Skills Required :
Chemical Analysis,Polymer Chemistry,Quality Assurance,Project management skills,Lab Chemist
Work Experience :
Recruiter Email :
Website To Apply :