This position reports directly to the Operations Manager and will provide technical support to the Operations team. This position requires direct interaction with other departmental managers and staff positions to exchange information and ideas directly related to the success of the Beaumont Plant and our business group.
- BS Chemical Engineering from an accredited university.
- Minimum 7 years experience in a Process Engineer role in a Chemical plant setting.
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot chemical processing to achieve production goals.
- Excellent writing/verbal and presentation skills are imperative to convey interpretations of process data and recommendations for improvement.
- Demonstrates ownership, attention to details, time management and organization skills.
- Exhibits leadership skills and excellent communication skills to clearly and effectively communicate with different disciplines.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work in cross-functional teams to deliver concrete project deliverables in a timely manner.
A global chemical company and France’s leading chemicals producer, Arkema is building the future of the chemical industry every day. Deploying a responsible, innovation-based approach, we produce state-of-the-art specialty chemicals that provide customers with practical solutions to such challenges as climate change, access to drinking water, the future of energy, fossil fuel preservation and the need for lighter materials.
Skills Required :
Chemical Engineering,Leadership skills,Team Player,Multi-tasking, problem solving and time management skills
Work Experience :
Recruiter Email :
Website To Apply :