DuPont acquires 100 per cent stake in Solae

DuPont acquires 100 per cent stake in Solae

10:05 AM, 2nd May 2012
DuPont acquires 100 per cent stake in Solae
Solae global headquarters in St Louis.

DELAWARE, US: DuPont assumes full ownership of Solae effective from 1 May 2012. DuPont previously owned 72 per cent of the joint venture while Bunge owned the remaining 28 per cent. “DuPont is committed to nutrition and health. This investment in Solae, along with the acquisition of Danisco last year, has significantly added to our leadership position in food ingredients. Solae’s scientific expertise and market leadership in soy is a critical element in our plans to enhance the quality and quantity of food for a growing global population,” said Jim Borel, Executive Vice President, DuPont.

© WOC News



Your Comments (Up to 2000 characters)
Please respect our community and the integrity of its participants. WOC reserves the right to moderate and approve your comment.

Related News

Shaw bags Chevron Phillips’ ethylene plant contract in Texas

BATON ROUGE, US: The Shaw Group has executed an agreement with Chevron Phillips Chemical Company to proceed with front-end engineering design (FEED) f ...

Read more
Gevo, Land O’Lakes upgrade isobutanol distiller grains for animal feed

ENGLEWOOD, US: Gevo Inc announced the continuation and expansion of its relationship with Land O’Lakes Purina Feed LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiar ...

Read more
BASF relocates Kolliphor TPGS production from US to Germany

LUDWIGSHAFEN, GERMANY: BASF will transfer the pharmaceutical production of Kolliphor TPGS manufactured at the company’s Kankakee site, Illinois, ...

Read more
ExxonMobil cleanup crude oil spills at Torbert site

TORBERT, US: ExxonMobil Pipeline Company is continuing the cleanup operations at the site of crude oil spills on remote rural property near Torbert, L ...

Read more
BASF sees potential in the European Petrochemical market

SINGAPORE: Due to recent development the petrochemical industry is shifting into expansion and investment mode. “The petrochemical industry is s ...

Read more
DuPont opens ballistics testing facility in India

HYDERABAD, INDIA: DuPont opened its latest ballistics testing facility at the DuPont Knowledge Centre in Hyderabad, India. The new facility houses a b ...

Read more uses cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. X