GKE, Kleio forms chemical warehousing JV in Singapore

GKE, Kleio forms chemical warehousing JV in Singapore

9:37 AM, 26th December 2017
GKE logo

SINGAPORE: GKE Corporation Limited, a leading integrated warehousing and logistics solutions provider, said that it has invested in a joint venture company, G-Chem Logistics Pte Ltd (G-Chem), with Kleio One-Solution Pte Ltd (Kleio) to carry out hazardous chemicals warehousing and logistics services for packed products, laden ISO tanks and chemical drumming.

GKE will invest cash amounting to S$0.30 million and will own a 65 percent of G-Chem, while Kleio will own the remaining 35 percent for approximately S$0.16 million in cash.

The total consideration of approximately S$0.46 million will be used for funding the purchase of four units of explosion-proof pallet drum filling machines for its business activities, and working capital.

“This joint venture will further strengthen the group’s hazardous chemical storage and logistics capabilities – broadens our range of services and transforms the group into a one-stop integrated chemical storage and logistics service provider to serve both the chemical and pharmaceutical sectors in Singapore. We believe the horizontal expansion within the specialised chemicals space will augment growth in our core warehousing and logistics business,” said Neo Cheow Hui, chief executive officer of GKE.

© Worldofchemicals News

0 Comments

Login

Your Comments (Up to 2000 characters)
Please respect our community and the integrity of its participants. WOC reserves the right to moderate and approve your comment.

Related News


Waterlust - search for pure water

The world will require over 40 percent more water by 2030. Are we ready for it? By Debarati Das Factually, the earth is made up of 70 percent water. ...

Read more
A pill of paradigm change

In an interview, Kanish Malik, President, Operations, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, with Chemical Today Magazine talks in depth about the revolutionary jo ...

Read more
Developing water chemistries: Improved environment & superior performance

In an interview, Avijit Kumar Mitra, Director Marketing, Nalco Water (India), an Ecolab company, with Chemical Today Magazine  tells that th ...

Read more
Nurturing quality with standards, excellence and perfection

R Mukundan, Chairman, CII Institute of Quality and Managing Director, Tata Chemicals Ltd, had an exclusive chat with Chemical Today Magazine where he ...

Read more
Quality evolution – Striving for business excellence

By Debarati Das Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) Institute of Quality organised its 25th National Quality Summit in Bengaluru, India with the t ...

Read more
A new direction towards carbon management

In an interview, Dohyung Kim with Chemical Today Magazine speaks about his research - studying the mechanisms of carbon dioxide transformation, with t ...

Read more
www.worldofchemicals.com uses cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. X