Mitsubishi Gas increases polyacetal capacity in Thailand

Mitsubishi Gas increases polyacetal capacity in Thailand

11:42 AM, 7th June 2011
Mitsubishi Gas increases polyacetal capacity in Thailand

TOKYO, JAPAN: Mitsubishi Gas Chemical will boost its production capacity of polyacetal in Thailand from 55,000 mt/year to 100,000 mt/year by the end of March 2013, said the company. Commercial operations at the new capacity would begin from the second quarter of 2013.

 

The capacity of MGC’s 55,000 mt/year polyacetal plant at Map Ta Phut will be raised to 60,000 mt/year after debottlenecking is completed. The company said it will also be building a 40,000 mt/year plant at the same site. The operator of the existing plant is Thai Polyactal Company, in which MGC has a 70 per cent stake, with the remaining 30 per cent held by TOA Dovechem Industries.

(C) WOC News

 

0 Comments

Login

Your Comments (Up to 2000 characters)
Please respect our community and the integrity of its participants. WOC reserves the right to moderate and approve your comment.

Related News


China bans tainted food imports from Taiwan

BEIJING, CHINA: China, on Wednesday, banned imports of some food products and additives from Taiwan after authorities in Taipei warned they were taint ...

Read more
New insight into how ‘tidying up’ enzymes work

A new discovery about how molecules are broken down by the body, which will help pharmaceutical chemists design better drugs, has been made by re ...

Read more
£6 million to develop a new generation of composites

Existing fibre-reinforced polymer composites are known for their high strength and stiffness, which are used in applications from sporting goods to ...

Read more
Dow, Aksa to jointly manufacture carbon fibre and derivatives

The companies will jointly look to offer carbon fibre and derivatives to growing energy, transportation and infrastructure markets.   MIDLAND, ...

Read more
Scientists find new drug target in breast cancer

  Researchers have identified a new protein involved in the development of drug resistance in breast cancer which could be a target for new trea ...

Read more
Rhodia, Sibur form surfactants joint venture in Russia

  PARIS, FRANCE: Rhodia and Sibur will create a joint venture in specialty surfactants. It is expected, the new 50:50 joint venture will have a ...

Read more
www.worldofchemicals.com uses cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. X