Founder and Managing Director, E-Parisaraa Pvt. Ltd
P. Parthasarathy is a B.Tech., from A.C. College of Technology, University of Madras -1977 and M.S. in Chemical Engineering from IIT in Chennai - 1981 and Ph.D in Earth Science and Resource Management, Department of Applied Geology, Kuvempu University, Karnataka -2010. The Ph.D thesis “Ecologically Efficient Resource Recovery of Electronic Waste for Indian Conditions” was published by ‘Lambert Academic Publishing’, Germany. He has about 34 years experience in the field of precious metals coating, recovery and refining with about 15 years in recycling of Electronic Waste with a few papers and several national and international presentations in these fields. Presently, Founder and Managing Director of E-Parisaraa Pvt. Ltd., located at Dobaspet which is 50km from Bangalore. Started during 2004 for Electronic Waste Management for first time in India with low cost, cleaner technologies and to implement 3R best practices. E-Parisaraa is engaged mainly in resource recovery of metals, plastics and glass in an environmental friendly way from E-waste. E-Parisaraa is certified ISO 9001:2008, ISO14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 & R2 Certified Company. Also founder and CEO of Surface Chem Finishers, specialist in Electro Plating of Precious Metals since 1995, engaged in Recovery of Precious Metals from E-waste.
Significant Awards and Recognition:
- National Award – 2017, Winner of 7th National Award for Technology Innovation in Petrochemicals & Downstream Plastics Processing Industry, by Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, GoI, instituted by CIPET.
- National Award - 2010 Outstanding entrepreneurship - First Prize by The Ministry of MSME, from Her Excellency, The President of India, Dr. Mrs. Pratiba Devisingh Patil at New Delhi.
- 3R Excellence Award for E-waste Recyclers 2018 by Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs, Government of India.
- CII‐ITC Sustainability Award 2010, “Certificate of Commendation” for Significant achievement on the journey towards Sustainable Development for the first time for a Micro Business Organizations.
- “Innovative MSME Project Award” from the Hon’ble Union Minister Padma Vibhushan, Shri Pranab Mukherjee by SIDBI.
- “Glory of India Award” and Certificate of Excellence in Friendship Banquet in Bangkok- 2011.